Finding nice condition BMW E36 M3’s has been hard but we’ve been lucky in finding some nice ones like this beautiful 1999 BMW M3 E36 in Estoril Blue, and Dove color interior. Comes with a 5-speed manual and Vadar seats.
140k miles and has all service records and part receipts. Spent most of its life in Texas and Oklahoma but now its in NJ.
* Stewart heavy duty water pump
* New belts at 90k miles
* New thermostat
* New OEM ZM3 radiator, designed for the S54.
* Electric fan conversion
* Depo projector headlights with 55w HIDs
* Repaired power steering pump leak at about 120k
* M50 intake manifold swap
* New spark plugs at 130k
* Always used Rotella T6 5w40 full synthetic
* New brake pads all around
* Rebuilt front calipers at 125k
* Stoptech front SS lines
* BC coilovers on 8/10k springs
* OEM M contour wheels with full size spare
* Euro gauge cluster with oil temp gauge. Properly swapped to carry over mileage.
* UUC System U catback
* Alpine PDX 4.150 4-channel amp
* Pioneer DEH-80 head unit
* MB Quart front speakers
* BSW rear speakers
* Interior leather re-dyed at 139k
* New bolster on driver seat
* Black kidneys
* Clear side markers (replaced the ambers shown in photos)
* Smoked corners
* 50/50 tail lights
* Has a couple very small dents
* Rear wing is peeling and needs a respray (that’s what you get in Texas instead of rust…)
* Shifter bushings are getting pretty wobbly
* Missing center arm rest
* Small chip on top edge of driver’s side window, completely hidden when it’s closed
* Typical E36 stuff – door cards are a little loose, some exterior moulding is loose. I’ll be ordering new clips for these and updating the listing as I get them taken care of.