We have a nice 2008 Silverstone E92 M3 with the proper 6-speed for sale. Located in NJ and has 69,000 miles.
Well maintained according to its owner and he calls it a race spec car. From the seller:
This is one of the lightest specs that came out of the Germany plant in 2008. Without iDrive, heavy DCT transmission, and troublesome EDC suspension, the car flies and feels so engaging to drive with the 6spd manual transmission. 3,600lbs.
Breaks necks everywhere it goes.
JUST got a paint correction, oil change, new spark plugs, rear differential fluid change, and new Michelin Pilot SuperSport front/rear tires (245/285) Car feels planted on corners. Brakes have about 20,000 miles left (not tracked)
Has thousands of dollars in exterior and mechanical upgrades. Comes with stock parts and car cover!
– BPM stage 2 tune (enhanced throttle response, launch control, horsepower and torque gains, open/close windows through car key)
– AFE intake
– Adaptive steering, wheel gets tighter at higher speeds
– Catless downpipes and axle-back exhaust (have OEM cats)
– H&R red sport springs (have OEM springs)
– Lux color adjustable angel eyes
– ECS tuning wheel spacers (20mm front, 25mm rear)
– Carbon fiber front splitters
– Matte black grille
– OEM carbon fiber mirrors
– OEM competition package black emblems
– Carbon fiber hood vents
– Carbon fiber rear diffuser
– Carbon fiber rear spoiler
Feel free to ask any questions.
Seller asking $25,000 or best offer.
Interested please call Peter at (516) Three Eight Two – Seven Seven Zero One